From Home Is Where I Want To Be
- Neyu mistrusts Vikrannu deeply for the first time after finally giving her her trust. What will Vikrannu do with her?
- Vikrannu tells Damamat captain she's got a few loose ends to tie up before rejoining
- Confrontation between Neyu and Vikrannu
- Neyu won't come out of her cabin
- Vikrannu is shocked Neyu would think Vikrannu would sell her out
- Neyu demands how she can know Vikrannu's telling the truth
- Vikrannu tells Neyu that she's not worth a damn thing in the greater political game
- Neyu tries to apologize, but Vikrannu is badly offended (cultural, family-structure/respect?)
- Vikrannu sets course for intersystem outpost because she knows a lot of transit goes through there
- Neyu does things around the ship to make things up to the captain
- Some of the crew that Neyu's gotten to know over the past several days lend her a hand
- Perhaps a conversation, illuminate differences in cultures?
- Maybe crew talk about family, leaving home (something that scares Neyu)